October 24, 2008

Christmas Cards!!!!!!

I have been a busy bee recently and have been making lots of lovely Christmas Cards, some are for selling and some are for family and friends. So I thought I would share a few here with you .....

Firstly some VW inspired cards


......and some Modern and funky Christmas Cards, I have been trying to do lots of simple but striking designs to send around the family. These ones have all been inspired by a pad of Christmas paper I bought last weekend

Right that's enough of that for now :)

I'm sure I will do more Christmas Crafty stuff soon so I will provide photos of everything I do!

But my next Craft project will be Halloween decorations...stay tuned!!!!!







9 comments:

  1. Oh wow love those cards. I'm your first comment yippe welcome to blogging maddness settle back and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh my first comment..how exciting :)
    Thankyou, and glad you like my cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ria, I love the cards. you can take a look at my blog here
    http://ladkyis.livejournal.com/
    and here
    http://ladkyis.blogspot.com/
    I have had the LJ blog the longest. the blogspot one I use mainly for the books I have read this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the cards.
    Where do you sell them?
    I could do with a VW one for a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welccome to the world of blogging hope you have fun with it :)

    Lovely cards Ria I really should start my Christmas cards, but do like to ahve a good old nosey and what others are making first!




    Sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comments guys :)

    Will try to check out everyone elses blogs soon :)

    I have a website www.oohpretty.co.uk but I don't have the christmas cards on there at the mo, if you want something you can email me oohpretty@tiscali.co.uk and I will send you some photos of my stuff (oh they are £2.50 each or 5 for £7.50 posted :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous xmas cards there Ria

    ReplyDelete