October 23, 2008

Oh my first post on my new Blog :)

Well hello everybody...I have finally joined the blogging world! Now I can't promise I will do something every day but I will try to keep on top of it and post something new as often as possible

So why have I joined the blogging world....simple really I enjoy sitting and reading other peoples so thought it was about time I gave something back and did my own for you lot to read :)

Im sure at the moment it doesnt seem very snazzy in here...but give me time I will add more things and make it more interesting as I get used to it all

Right thats it for now.....I need to figuire out what all these buttons do.......


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) I think I will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog!
    Now all you have to do is remember to updtae it regulaly, (something i forget to do alot!)
    Rach x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging, you won't be able to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the GIANT world of blogging, you're going to love it. am loving your blog and your cards are gorgeous. Enjoy blogging and i look forward to seeing more cards

    hehe i also just noticed that you have BEETLES!!!! ooh how exciting, please post some pics, i love beetles :D

    have a great weekend
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete