October 27, 2008

Christmas Decorations!!!!

Well I have made a start on my Christmas Decorations, I got inspired so I went out and bought some shiney things and started being crafty.
I have made a fair few of these ones.....


Little pockets to fill with sweeties and hang on the tree, each one is made using a square of felt at the back, then two layers of netting and a top layer of felt with a christmas tree cut out, I decided on a christmas tree as I wanted to keep it simple. Then I added a little loop of ribbon.
Then I made a couple of these....

They are little net packets full of blue and white felt and sparkly blue stars. I have scrunched the top up and then tied it together with some thread and sewed on a loop of ribbon so I can hang them on the tree

Getting very excited about christmas now :)

I think next on my list is to get some of the clear baubles to work with, I have lots of ideas of things to fill them with and decorate them with, and I think I will also make some christmas banners to hang around the house too...watch this space for more christmassy goodness








No comments:

Post a Comment