October 27, 2008

Christmas Presents - Funky Photo Albums

I also found time yesterday to make a couple of Christmas Presents. I have two teenage girls to buy for and was struggling to think of something they would both like, then I remembered how much they liked to take photos and keep photo albums, so I bought a couple of plain albums from tesco and decorated them with their names, added a bit of sparkle and hey presto you have some funky photo albums perfect for a fussy teenage girl :)


So thats a step closer to being ready for Christmas, woohoo!

Soon it will be chocolate making time, I make a box of chocolates for all the ladies in my family for Christmas, also this year I am planning on doing some chocolate dipped spoons to put together for Christmas presents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment